In this RestoPad POS guide you will find information about:
Increasing your management
Making your daily activity easier
With the RestoPad POS guide for bars, restaurants, take-away food, you will be able to more efficiently manage your employees:
Learn to use the RestoPad’s tools to adapt your inventory management to your business and save money and time:
Easy to use
Restopad is a very user friendly POS system and quickly learned:
Security and Business Continuity
RestoPad has many features to ensure the security and continuity of your business:
- Tracking and displaying waiter time.
- Creating employee-level permissions depending on his or her role within the organization.
- Getting detailed information on each cashier and register.
- Ranking employees by productivity.
- Quickly and efficiently monitor your stock – you have more important things to do than counting stock!
- Manage inventory easily. In and outflows are easily updated.
- Get detailed inventory reporting instantaneously and be more efficient.
- Study sales data and forecast future requirements easily.
- Trace your ingredients: know when and where you used your ingredients.
- The system can be set up in a few minutes.
- All restaurant analytics can be viewed from your iPhone.
- Work in your own language: RestoPad POS is translated in many languages
- Easily handles complex transactions: split a bill, apply discounts, void items, complete bills, regroup tables, name tab orders and much more.
- RestoPad runs even when there is no internet connection.
- The POS can be accessed from any device with an internet connection.
- Your data is safe in and encrypted format in the cloud. Data is backed up in a redundant format in real-time.